Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 funny


I keep meaning to write a huge post about Elliott but this short attempt will have to do tonight. My sweet first born has been seriously neglected on my blog for the past 6 weeks or so....

Leaving church the other week Brian was exasperated with Elliott's church behavior and said, "Elliott, Jesus wants you to obey me." As we strapped him into the car seat, he yelled at the top of his lungs, "JESUS! OBEY ME!"

Yesterday during our precious one on one time we were coloring. Well, I had the crayon in my hand and Elliott was telling me what he wanted drawn. Why don't they teach you how to draw in school? I'm horrible. Anyway, he was saying, "Draw a boy...draw a snowman...draw a mommy...Now draw a BAD mommy." "Elliott, what does a bad mommy look like?" "Uhhhhh draw a great mommy!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness those stories are HYSTERICAL! I miss that kid. Hope everything is going well for you and your family!

Carolyn said...

Too funny. Oh, I bet he helps you laugh when your little girl is wearing you out.

The Bergmans said...

Jason and I loved this post- in the past month we (Jason) have also begun the obedience talks- Jason is always saying, "Be like Nephi- Be obedient- Who is the Boss? Daddy's the boss!" About 25 minutes into sacrament meeting yetserday, Jason turns to me and says, "She is driving me crazy!"
Most days are going better for us now that we've past the 1 month mark- best of luck each and every day- Just keep on laughing!

Adrienne said...

Oh thanks for the laugh!! Elliott, come back, bud. We all miss you. And I am SO sypmathetic about the migraines? did the Chiro man help out?

Jenny said...

That is oh so funny! I'm glad you write these stories and love reading about you and your so cute family!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.