Fact or Fiction? I did come across some photos of me wearing an ugly pink and gray coat so maybe that part of it wasn't a stretch. =) Now I do feel terrible that I wrote that I did this to my mother, especially because Jan. 27 is her birthday. Maybe I was jealous it wasn't my birthday? I love you Mom! I hope you had a better day today than you did in my 6 year old imagination. Happy Birthday!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Madelyn's Snowsuit
When I was visiting my parents this summer I went through some boxes that had my name on it and threw stuff away! I did come across this little story that I wrote when I was about 6, probably for a daily free write at school. I brought it home with me and have waited until today, the day the story is dated, to share it.
Fact or Fiction? I did come across some photos of me wearing an ugly pink and gray coat so maybe that part of it wasn't a stretch. =) Now I do feel terrible that I wrote that I did this to my mother, especially because Jan. 27 is her birthday. Maybe I was jealous it wasn't my birthday? I love you Mom! I hope you had a better day today than you did in my 6 year old imagination. Happy Birthday!
Fact or Fiction? I did come across some photos of me wearing an ugly pink and gray coat so maybe that part of it wasn't a stretch. =) Now I do feel terrible that I wrote that I did this to my mother, especially because Jan. 27 is her birthday. Maybe I was jealous it wasn't my birthday? I love you Mom! I hope you had a better day today than you did in my 6 year old imagination. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

6 comments:
hahahaha! i'm laughing out loud. poor mom.
Sooo funny!
hahaha. Priceless!
I bought you an ugly coat once? I am so sorry.....
mom
I love your story. And I love your adventures with Lily. What a perfect 2 year old!!! Hey, we were cleaning the other day and Laralyn saw your Christmas card. She was so excited to see you guys that she danced around with it for a while and said "Oh...my FRIENDS!"
I remember that coat....corduroy, right? I thought it was cute! Never would have guessed you hated it... Just goes to show my lack of fashion sense. love, aunt mary ann
Post a Comment