Apparently Nathan kept asking and telling Elliott to pee in his pants and was annoying Elliott so much by repeatedly asking, that Elliott did pee in his pants a bit, to appease him.... Don't ask me! This is 6 year old boy 'logic'!
When we got home, Brian had a talk with Elliott about peer pressure.
A little while later, I was going through Elliott's backpack and found a little handmade black construction paper book. I could tell from the handwriting and spelling that he hadn't made it. "Elliott?! Did Nathan give this to you?!" "Yes."
Ples p in you'er pans
Ples p in you'er pants
Tell me if you have
to go p.p.
I'll spare you any more pictures, but the next 10 pages in Nathan's treatise state:
Ples go pp.
in you'er
pants
ples go pp
in you'er
pants
ples.
ples
ples
ples
I'm not sure what Nathan was supposed to be doing while he was "annoying" my son with requests for him to pee his "pans," but they did have a sub that day, so I'm sure that explains the monkey business.
I know boys don't really ever outgrow potty humor, I'm just glad my boy is still young enough to tell me about his day: the good, the bad, and the ridiculous!

No comments:
Post a Comment