Friday, March 26, 2010

the day to day


My blogging has lost momentum lately. My days seem busy just keeping up with the norm; working out, getting ready for the day, vending snacks to rugrats, practicing, preparing Sunday School lessons, staying caught up on my shows (House, Office, Community, Parks and Rec, American Idol is so lame this season I just fastforward to the last 5 minutes of each show), meal planning and grocery shopping, meal making, kitchen cleaning, laundry washing, clothes folding. Blah blah blah. Day after day. You know how it is, you do it too.

But it's worth it. Just look at them.

And Spring is here in all it's awesomeness. I wish I could show you pictures of the blooming trees here in central North Carolina. I wish I had some spiffy camera and hours to wander aimlessly capturing the rows and rows of the white "popcorn" Dogwood trees and the majestic white blossoms of the cherry trees, but I don't. You'll just have to imagine it. We're grateful Spring is here, that the kids can wear some new clothes. They've grown out of their fall/winter wardrobe!

But a delicious belly like that is hard to cover in any season. =)


Happy 15 months Lily!
(a priceless expression of joy at being outside during Springtime in front of a less than attractive grill cover)

2 comments:

jeniferkarianne said...

She's adorable! They both are! What a wonderful family! :) I'm glad you're enjoying spring! :)

Sarah McK said...

Oh my gosh she is INSANELY adorable!!!! We miss you guys!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.