Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lily lately

 Lily is the proud owner of a Barbie "packpack" for her newest adventure this fall:  preschool!


 She asks everyday if it's a preschool day. 

 Preschool in Utah is so low key and affordable.  There are 5 kids in her class in a nice lady's basement. She goes 2 mornings a week for 2 hours.  That's right, mommy's FREE for 4 hours a week! 

 Lily LOVES to ride her bike!  She rides a couple miles a week, I'd say. 

 She likes the throw in a few pushups for good measure.  

 I thought about turning in my daughter for her very own 'people of Walmart' debut...but thought better of it. 

Lily loves playing pbs kids games online!  She's gotten so good at working the mouse and getting herself to many different games.  I'm pretty sure when I was three there was no interactive Curious George game where the webcam can tell you're jumping up and down in front of the computer to pop bubbles on the screen. 

1 comment:

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.