Sunday, October 7, 2012

Beaver Fever

-The Adele song "Set Fire to the Rain" comes on the radio.-

Lily:  I LOVE this song it's my favorite!..is it by Justin Beaver?
Elliott:  How many times do I have to tell you it's Justin BIEBER?!
Me:  No, it's not a Justin Bieber song.
Elliott:  Is a girl or a boy singing this song? 
Me:  A girl.  You'll recognize it when you hear the chorus.
Elliott:   Oh yeah, I know that song.
Lily:  Where does just Justin Bieber live?
Elliott:  I'm pretty sure I know that he lives in Hollywood.
Lily:  Well what is he doing?  Is he home?
Elliott:  I don't know if he's home, I just know he lives in Hollywood...and that he's in love with the mom of kid in my class.
Me:  What are you talking about?  Whose mom?
Elliott:  I don't know.  I just know that he is. 


2 comments:

Jenn said...

What kind of mother are you that your kids know Justin Bieber???

:) This was hilarious.

jeniferkarianne said...

Oh, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.