Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Addition

Well we've had a new addition to our family:


The much anticipated arrival fresh off the Fed Ex truck.

How to get a bike in a box.

Assemblage.

One happy husband.



Meet Brian's new bicycle! He's been begging to buy a new one for a year now. It's finally here and he's pleased as pie! To break it in he rode about 40 miles west to Lawrence, Kansas. It took him three hours and it was like the hottest day we've had here. Elliott and I drove to meet him since we'd never been to Lawrence. We went to lunch at a place called The Mad Greek. Yay for Greek food! Their Greek salad was the best thing they brought to the table, everything else was sadly not worth going back for. Lawrence is cute though. It's the town KU is in. Oh and gas was twenty cents cheaper there! Fun all around.

3 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

Congrats on the major purchase! And I just have to say--I KNOW about gas being cheaper in Lawrence. It is the one redeeming quality about having to drive there for work every day. It pains me every time we have to purchase gas in the Kansas City area.

Adrienne said...

Go team lance! Now it's your turn to beg for something expensive for 6 months or so...something non-baby related. :)

Kathryn said...

Nice! I haven't ridden my bike in way too long, so I'm feeling inspired!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.