Monday, January 26, 2009

one month

I can't believe Lily came into our lives 1 month ago! I love her so much and it makes me so happy she's in our family! She's a good baby. The nursing is going better! The nights are going better. She's still on "womb time"- there's this period from about 11PM-1AM every day when she is awake, just like when she was still inside of me and would kick me and hiccup so I couldn't sleep. The funniest thing about Lily is how gassy she is. Her toots are so loud, they sound like an adult! She must have sensed I just wrote that because she just woke up and is crying for me now...

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Boy, I love that comment about her toots. You gotta love how totally unashamed kids are.

Emma said...

what a cutie. I'm glad nursing is going better for you.

acandiedapple said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how fast time goes!

Unknown said...

She is so precious! And those big, dark eyes are gorgeous! :)

Audrey said...

The fun of 2. I will say that it does get better, however it also gets harder in other ways. You can do it, your doing great!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.