Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to the World

Introducing Lily Bridget, born Friday at 10:38 AM, weighing 8 lbs 15 oz.




11 comments:

Kerolann said...

congratulations!! so sweet. I love the name.

Jennifer Lee said...

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!

Krista said...

Congrats!

Miss L said...

Congratulations!!!!! And she is beautiful. :)

happyfamily said...

Congratulations! Aren't you guys both beautiful?! I loved reading your birthing thoughts- it's all so... familiar! Go you! What an ordeal, and what a beautiful outcome! I'm proud of you!

Emma said...

congrats - so beautiful!

Shari said...

She's so big! I don't think my boys were that filled out till they'd been home a few weeks! I still have her presents...I don't make it to the post office very regularly...Congratulations. She is booaful...

aurora said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. C:

Adrienne said...

Oh my crap I need to call you now that I'm officially back in the land of the living -- my phone was on the fritz in UT, so I will call you SOON, kiddo.
Your whole family is gorgeous, and she is nothing short of amazing.
Congratulations 500 times over!!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats on your expanding little family! How is E doing with the new arrival?

Sarah said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and you worked so hard to get her here! I hope you are feeling loads better. And super cute sheets - the picture of Lily sleeping with Brian in the background in a later post is just super cute - and really good photography!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.