Friday, March 13, 2009

nothing outlasts the energizer

My kid doesn't need new toys! That's what I learned today when I went on a battery replacing rampage. The monster truck and motorcycle he's had for a long time entertained him once again today with their resurrection from the dead toys' graveyard. I was so happy that he was actually entertaining himself, playing with his toys, that I didn't mind the noise level had risen with the noisy vehicular toys. My husband stopped me before I could replace more batteries. "It's loud enough in here!" I'll wait a few days before I awaken the robot.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm always surprised by how excited Soren is to see old toys come out of the bottom of the toy chest.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.