Happy Birthday to me! Only 23 hours of birthday this year. Weird. It's been a nice weekend. On Friday I went to Brian's concert, the first since Lily was born! It was sooooo nice to get to go. It was especially fun because the Hubbard Street Dance Company from Chicago was dancing on the stage while the orchestra was playing. I LOVE dance and have missed watching it. My favorite part was when the principal cellist played a movement from a Bach cello suite while a single dancer danced to it. So soul soothing after I'd a had a long, rough day with the kiddos. Never heard the Bach cello suites? Get yourself to a library and check it out! It was so nice to hear Brian perform again. He had a REALLY important part in one of the pieces and did great! I'm really looking forward to hearing him play next year in Raleigh!
Last night, we went out for Mexican food. Oh the yumminess of chicken flautas! And today we went for a walk through the neighborhood as a family. Our first family walk in many months. Yay for spring! It made me so happy to see so many tulip shoots. And it doesn't hurt when the houses in the neighborhood look like this...


And because I can't resist...one of Lily. She's hit the smiley/cooing stage and we love it!

It's been a great 25 years. I feel very loved and blessed and have been the recipient of many tender mercies as I've seen the Lord's hand in my life.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Madelyn! That picture of Lily is so fun!!! What a cutie. Aaron and I have tickets to the symphony in June. I can't wait.
I am bringing cupcakes tomorrow, because I didn't have anything to make them today. What a day! Teaching Relief Society on your birthday must have been magical! Chuckle! Where do you guys live? Love the house in the picture.
Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a lovely day! Love Lily's smile in that picture!
Happy Birthday!
Wow- a quarter of a century! (we won't talk about how I am closer to a half century, than a quarter...) :D Ha!
The concert sounds wonderful. May all your birthday wishes come true.
I've apparently been behind in all your posts, but I love them all! and I think you've had an amazing 25 years, you sweet young thang. And you TOTALLY deserve them!
Happy Birthday!!!
Well, happy birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday! Its fun to see 2 month old Lilly compared to our 3 month old Caeli! That is an interesting house!
Post a Comment