Monday, October 5, 2009

overheard conversations

E: Daddy, I think you're awesome.
B: Thanks Elliott! I think you're awesome too.
E: *Gasp* You do? Wow!



photo by Emily Southerland


M: Elliott, come give Lily a kiss goodnight.
Lily starts giggling for joy when she sees her big brother walk towards her.
E to L: Dadada
L to E: a ya da da ya da *more giggling*


photo by Emily Southerland

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love these!

acandiedapple said...

Oh my goodness your kids are getting so big! They are adorable.

Adrienne said...

And that post made me miss you guys. A LOT. I can't believe how big those kiddos are, and the awesome things they're saying! So, so sweet.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.