Thursday, January 28, 2010

january wishing

I am really itching to go on a trip. Just Brian and Me. Somewhere far away. My dream list of destinations changes every other hour. Today I want to go to Italy, Paris, or Toronto. Last week I wanted to go to San Francisco, Seattle, or Hawaii. Yesterday I wanted to go to an all inclusive resort in Mazatlan. In our 3 1/2 years of being parents I think Brian and I have spent 2 nights away from our kids, and that was when it was just Elliott. I can't even imagine being more than a few hours away from my kids, but I'm sure I could get used to the idea. I know none of these trips will actually be happening but a girl can dream right? I think I'd like to get a new passport with my 'new' last name just in case...

I scanned in my picture from my passport that was taken when I was 16...

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I am so there. I want so badly to run away. Derek wants so badly to run away. Trenton. Does NOT want ANYONE to run anywhere, especially Away, and reminds me every 2 hours or so. I have totally been doing the same thing! Psych! One of us owes the other a candy bar. I think.

Shari said...

I know what you mean! Once Savanna is weaned, we're at least going on an over night temple trip! We've only been away from our boys (since they got out of the NICU) for 2 mights as well--Yay for grandmas! One of those nights we just stayed home. Ironically I still woke up at 5 am...but I did get to lounge instead of having to be the mom!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.