I went to an awesome ceremony to watch my friend Crissy get her free home! I know Crissy well. I have been her visiting teacher for one year and am sad that she has now moved about 40 minutes away! My kids are sad too. They love her kids.
I love being an American. I love getting all teary-eyed over people coming together to help a well deserving family. It absolutely blows my mind what the armed services do for our country knowing full well the risk involved. I hope their new home will be the foundation for many happy memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

1 comment:
Thanks for putting the link to the newscast on it. It was great to be able to see a deserving family get a great home!
Post a Comment