Thursday, October 7, 2010

the finer things club

Any other Office fans out there know what I'm talking about? When Pam and the gang had a lunch group where they used real plates and silverware and discussed literature....=)

When we were hanging out with relatives a couple weeks ago, one of them changed our GPS' voice to have a British accent. I must say it does add a feeling of refinement to our car rides.

3 comments:

happyfamily said...

I would have a finer things club with you. You'd have to drive us there, though, because I don't know how to change our GPS to have a British voice.

Also, don't waste your time on the pumpkin snickerdoodles. I made them last night. They're too bland and boring and have a odd texture. Your cookies are the winners.

Jenny said...

My parents changed their GPS to have an Aussie accent. I'm not sure if it brings refinement or just confusion.

Adrienne said...

MADELYN!!!
This is just plain stupid how long it's been since I talked to you. I finally caught up on your blog, and of COURSE I remember that office, and it reminds me of YOU!! Buying Christopher Elbow chocolates, and you guys showing up with a chocolate TORTE to a dinner comes to mind...:)
You guys are so amazing. And 6 lucky kids get you as their teacher? I hope you are loving your fall. Trenton just turned one. ONE! Augh. I will repent and be better about actually STAYING IN TOUCH!!!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.