Monday, March 21, 2011

fond farewells




We were made to feel very loved as our North Carolina days came to a close. Parties, pizza, ice cream, dinners, and final play dates all were crammed into our final days. They were happy, happy times as we realized that the legacy of our North Carolina time will not be the challenges, but the friends!

1 comment:

happyfamily said...

Ahh! Friends leaving, leaving friends behind. It's hard. It's awfully icky. I'm glad that we can still be friends through our blogs- I hope that I get to come see you guys in SLC sometime. I'd love to see you and your oldy moldy kids and I would love to hear Brian play- something I haven't got to do since the Chicago days.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.