In short: Nashville, St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver, Salt Lake, 5 days, 9 states, 2200 miles, 2 cars, 2 kids, 2 drivers, 1 birthday, 1 audio book completed by each driver, 1 xm radio, 3 fabulous nights in a row of friends, parties, and barbecue!
Other thoughts: The drive really wasn't as bad as I had prepared myself it would be. We never separated the kids but we did put them in a different car every day and Brian and I switched cars halfway through each day. The time with friends was too short!!!! Even though we were so done with driving by the time we arrived at our destination each night, I feel strangely unfulfilled I couldn't go see more of my old favorite places in each city. I am sooooo appreciative I have so many terrific people in my life! While I don't want to do a drive like that again for a long time, I want to go see all these fabulous people (and the ones we missed and the ones not pictured) again soon!
Lily and Caroline
Sugarhouse Park, SLC

2 comments:
Cross Country moves are always a bit crazy. I'm glad you are getting settled in UT.
That picture of your kiddos in front of the temple is soooo cute!
aww..i wanna go to st louis! glad your trip went so well. good luck!
Post a Comment