Tuesday, May 6, 2008

esfj —The “Happy Together” Mother


“I like it when my children are happy on their own, but i love it when the whole family is happy together.”

  • The ESFJ mother has a highly developed sense of family and what it takes to be happy in life. Capable and personally invested, she strives to create a happy family where togetherness and harmony flourish. Whether it’s taking her children to the park or putting on a holiday feast, her efforts are directed toward having everyone be “happy together.”
  • To many, the ESFJ personifies motherhood. She promotes traditional values, tends to the practical and domestic, provides the family with order and structure, and is directly involved with her children’s day-to-day living. The ESFJ mother is a “doer,” and she’s never happier than when she’s “doing” for her family.
  • Believing the home is central to family life, the ESFJ mother excels at creating an atmosphere that is attractive and offers security.
    Energetic and people-oriented, she is drawn to community and the social scene. She helps her children discover the joys of people and groups.
http://www.motherstyles.com/quiz.asp

Pretty close I'd say. thanks Monica!

2 comments:

Monica said...

You're welcome! I thought that mine was pretty right on as well. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I checked this book out from the library! I can't seem to put it down! I love it. Nice to know it's on the web too.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.