Wednesday, September 16, 2009

all about lily

Lily is 8 1/2 months old now. She's gotten her first 2 teeth in the past 2 weeks. She's mastered the art of eating baby puffs, small pieces of banana, and cheerios. She likes to experience her food by rubbing it in her hair. She sleeps about 12 hours at night and 3 hours during the day. She is an excellent army crawler, propelling herself forward with her big toes. Her favorite part of our new house is her "friend at the door."

Rolls are beautiful!

5 comments:

Miss L said...

Who wouldn't want to be friends with Lily (love her kissing her "friend")?

Shari said...

Oh, I had to giggle. I'm glad to hear that rolls are beautiful...as I'm having a few myself! I love it when babies kiss their reflections!

Janina Herbert said...

OH MY GOODNESS, SHE IS SO BIG AND BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't believe how grown up she is already!

And thanks for the voice message- I'm planning on calling you back this weekend (free minutes! :) Anyways, I love you! Things are good here, how about there? muah!

Adrienne said...

Oh she is looking so much like a little GIRL! and looking a ton like her adorable big brother. She is so sweet, Madelyn. That seems like she went from teeny baby to big baby really fast!

Sarah McK said...

Cute pics! We also love rolls at our house...and rubbing baby food into one's hair!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.