A couple weeks ago we flew to TX for a very nice Spring Break with the family. It was great to be with them, get a change of scenery, eat really good food, and see Houston during April. I wish it could be April every time we go to Houston! Love those bluebonnets! And it just felt right to be back in Texas. Brian flew back home after a week but the kids and I stayed for 10 days so it was a really nice long break. Some highlights were: again, eating, at Taco Cabana, the County Line BBQ, and Mission Burrito, riding bikes, going on a date to see Date Night, visiting the recently revamped Houston Children's Museum, and of course watching the grandkids play together.
Some favorite pictures:

2 comments:
Look at your kids! Lily is sure a cutie--I can't believe how big she's getting! And Elliott!
Glad you had a great trip "back home." :)
Great pictures, Madelyn!
Post a Comment