Monday, January 2, 2012

gettin' fancy


The same day I got a massage, I went to a hair school and got my hair done up all fancy like. I think the last time that happened, I got married. It was fun! What was the occasion? Brian and I were heading that evening to the Grand America Hotel for the annual MoTab Christmas party. It's not really that fancy of a party, where you have to have an updo, but I decided it would be fun to get all fancy. The dinner was amazing and the company, even better. We sat with some friends I made on the tour this summer. We could see the prophet from our table as well. There were speeches made, laughs had, the year's achievements recognized, the percussion ensemble entertained, and my fancy, fun night was over, all too soon.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I think it's awesome that you got all dressed up for your party! You deserve it! (And let's be honest - the life of a mother does not provide for many opportunities to get an updo...better take whatever chance you can get!)

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.