1. One of my favorite quick things to eat is a cheese omelet with salsa on it. I make a mean one. After my recent stint in Texas, eggs must have salsa on them.
2. For some reason, at night in bed, my legs and feet are always really warm. It's like they have a fever. I can't sleep if my feet are too hot so sometimes I have to poke just my feet out from under the covers.
3. I only set the alarm clock to odd numbers. I've been doing this for about 9 years.
4. I don't like to read books. I'd much rather read magazines or stuff on the internet.
5. I like to do Zumba. If you tried it, you would like it to.
6. I LOVE John Mayer's newest cd Continuum. I've probably listened to it about 200 times.
7. I'm deathly allergic to peanuts. One of the worst parts about this is not being able to go out to Thai restaurants. Last time I did, I ended up in the E.R. Is it just me or is going to a Thai place like one of the hippest things people do these days? "Ooooo let's go out. I know a great Thai place..." arrrrrrrgggghhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

3 comments:
Thai places must be the coolest. I unfortunately have never been to one.
That's terrible about the peanuts! I've never heard of Zumba.
Ha, I have the same feet/sleep inssue as you! When we were first married, and Nelson wanted to be the sweet newly wed husband, he'd get ice for my feet!
Post a Comment