C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Gloss: tastes/smells so minty fresh, has a nice shine, and heals those chapped lips like nothing else...it is a bit sticky so if that bothers you...buy the lemon flavor it's awesome too!
Pace Salsa Verde: Bought this specialty salsa for the first time last week and it is incredible! It just has an awesome flavor on nachos, burritos, and quesadillas! I even tossed some in a Southwestern egg bake I made tonight and it was great!

Without a Trace: This show has apparently been on since 2002 but I never saw it until 2006. I like it because it's a crime mystery but usually without the blood and gore and they almost always find the person in the end! Some other shows I'm a little embarrassed to admit how closely I follow are: American Idol, The Bachelor, and America's Next Top Model. And I'm not embarrassed to admit I LOVE THE OFFICE April 10th baby!
Zumba: the latest aerobic dance craze i.e. dance party filled with Latin music, merengue, and salsa dancing, this class has kept me motivated to exercise and I've really enjoyed how it keeps my brain busy learning the dances while I sweat the inches off! type Zumba into YouTube and watch some for yourself.And to make sure I don't actually sweat any inches off:

Seasonal Candy: specifically at Christmas time- Candy Cane Hershey Kisses oh man I ate a lot of those.... Valentine M&Ms all the pinks and reds! so wonderfully girly!
and in stores now: Edy's Girl Scout Cookie inspired ice cream: Thin Mint and Samoa! Wow! Thin Mint's a little better...
But when there are no Girl Scout Cookie flavors, I love love love the Slow Churned (Light, 1/2 the fat) flavors like Cookie dough and Cookies and cream.Well speaking of...there's some ice cream in my freezer calling my name.
...I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad!

3 comments:
what a cute post! and i LOVE c.o. bigelow's lip glosses, too! in fact...maybe i'll stop by the mall and grab some today (it's matt's absolute favorite flavor, too ;) thanks for inspiring me! love ya!
Don't tell anyone, but I've recently gotten hooked on America's Next Top Model...
Oh, and tell me more about this southwestern egg bake, will ya?
Post a Comment