This morning I went to a baby shower for a friend in my ward who is having Triplets! Three boys! Can you imagine? I'd rather not. I'm so happy for her. She's overcome so much to get to this point. We played a really fun Baby Shower Memory Game and the funniest present she got was a Surviving Triplets Tool Belt. It was an apron with about 12 pockets to hold diapers, bottles, lotions, binkies, and safety goggles! So cute.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Thirty Fingers, Thirty Toes
This morning I went to a baby shower for a friend in my ward who is having Triplets! Three boys! Can you imagine? I'd rather not. I'm so happy for her. She's overcome so much to get to this point. We played a really fun Baby Shower Memory Game and the funniest present she got was a Surviving Triplets Tool Belt. It was an apron with about 12 pockets to hold diapers, bottles, lotions, binkies, and safety goggles! So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

No comments:
Post a Comment