Hot Dog Men and/or Octopus!

Luckily no hot dog mutilation is currently necessary at my house as my son practically begs to eat hot dogs, "dakas," for every meal. But if he's lucky, when he gets a little older I'll make him an octopus eating a man hot dog.Maybe I shouldn't knock it till I try it, tater tot casserole is sounding kind of good now...

6 comments:
Hey!!! I found *YOUR* blog. It's so fun! And I think the hotdog man/octopus "dinner" is really inventive (if not a little on the disgusting side. Ha!). Happy Belated Birthday (I'm sorry I missed it). And best of luck with all the auditions...the things you learn reading a blog! :) Keep up the great work.
Holy-gross-looking-hot-dog creations! Uggh! But now that you've mentioned it, I wonder what else you could create with a hot dog? Hmmmm...
1. Saguaro cacti hot dog
2. Gila monster hot dog
3. Cowboy hot dog, with hat and boots.
We could go on all day...wouldn't you love that!
Congrats on all your blessings...we think you guys rock.
This totally reminded me of when I was in the 4th grade and we read How to Eat Fried Worms. My teacher made us "fried worms" out of hot dogs cut into little strips and then browned. I have to say, I think I enjoyed that more than I would have a hot dog octopus, although an octopus eating a man sounds good - some good violence there, so it definitely has potential. :)
Oh I think I need to go gag right now. I have no words for said octopus man. Please don't bring him to any church functions. Those kind of make pigs in a blanket look weak, huh?
Alex LOVES tater tot casserole. I even have a recipe for "taco tot casserole"...from Olathe II ward freezer meals collection.
I refer to it as crap in a pan, there are several version, all of which Alex simply loves...they all consist of a carb, a meat product, and a can of cream of something...(What would I do w/o Campbells...and their knock off versions?)
Chicken and rice
Tuna Noodle casserole
Ham and potatoes
The list doesn't stop there, but I will...actually I should mention the time I couldn't find 2 things that went together to make a meal...you know those days you have food, but not the right foods...
I put together taco meat and mac and cheese. He said it was the best thing I'd ever made. I guess the vegetable and herb stuffed roasted cornish game hens, with asparagus and homemade rolls was 4 hours poorly spent!
Well written article.
Post a Comment