From Drab...

To Fab!!!!!
if I do say so myself...
Finally, the haircut I've been waiting for! After the $9 mess of a haircut that took place in December, I was finally able to go to a real haircutting establishment and get highlights, lowlights, and a great haircut. It turned out exactly how I wanted. How often do you get to say that after a haircut?

6 comments:
not very often at all! you're very lucky - and i'm so happy for you, it looks fabulous, indeed! you sexy thang ;) love ya!
I love your haircut!!
I need your email address so I can give you permission to view our blog. I have made it private at Nate's request to be cautious, especially so all the crazies he works with can't find us. HEHEHE! My email address is heatherpridge@hotmail.com
That is a fantastic cut! It is perfect for you! Oh, and the highlights and lowlights look amazing too.
Hot, hot, hot!! What a sexy mama! I wish I could say my hair looked hot right now, but I am afraid I look like a triangle head with a bed skirt. That doesn't make any sense, but if you saw my hair right now, you'd understand. Way to be hot!
p.s. I don't get this whole blogger thing, so I am anonymous tonight....(Laura McMurtrey) That is the only way it would let me post. BAH!
The hair cut is so cute! I wish I could do something short, but with my hair I would look like a mushroom head or something.
love your hair! It's way cute :)
Post a Comment