How long have you been together? We've been married for 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? almost 3 years
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? that might be about equal
Who said "I love you" first? he did, and I did right after
Who is taller? he is
Who sings better? that might be about equal as well
Who is smarter? Brian is smarter at history and book knowledge stuff and I am smarter about how to do things in general...if I do say so myself. =)
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? He is supposed to....
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time but Brian is a great cook too.
Who is more stubborn? I am definitely.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me and it was all over after that. No one else ever had a chance.
Who asked who out? since we were at a boarding school we had very few actual dates we just were generally inseparable
Who proposed? Brian did....but I already had the dress...hehehe
Who is more sensitive? I am!
Who has more friends? me
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 3 brothers and he has 1.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? better not answer this one
Who are you tagging? anyone who needs a Valentine's day post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.


1 comment:
That was a fun meme! Love the '...better not answer that one...' [grins]
Hope that you had a lovely Valentine's Day!
That sounds like a great activity that you planned. Even game show music? wow. I love how you said that teenagers try not to show appreciation or let you know that they had fun- so true! Oh well, I still love the YW!
So sad about the Eckenrode's son. I didn't know what family it was, so thanks for the newspaper link.
Post a Comment