We did an awfully nice thing for ourselves this weekend. We bought a GPS! I rolled my eyes when Brian said we needed one. He was right. After we got to St. Louis we found a Target and bought the cheapest one they had and it was a total sanity saver. It's stressful enough trying to find your way around a new, big city, navigating through construction and one way streets while trying to find a home, driving to about 25 different addresses. Entering in an address on a gps thingy is so much more efficient than trying to use mapquest or a map. I hate reading maps! I can't believe how much better our weekend was because I wasn't stressed trying to tell Brian which way to turn all the time. I could sit back and look out the window for For Rent signs and enjoy the scenery while Miss Garmin, as we came to call her, did all the work.
We did find a really cool place we are excited to move into in 2 weeks. We're going urban this time! If we get to move...still waiting on a loose end! Hurry up already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

4 comments:
I'm glad you found a place (and your way around St. Louis)! Hope everything works out. :)
You guys are so crazy- I love how much you move around. Seriously, if I ever need a tour of the midwest, I'm coming to YOU!!!
Paul's bro and family live in O'Fallon, IL. It's right by St. Louis, although definitely not urban (think cornfields). We'll have to come visit!
Thanks for the recommendation. A GPS would really help in moving! I hope that everything works out.
Happy hunting!
My parents got a Magellan GPS, and they call it "Maggie." Those things must be endearing...
Post a Comment