Thursday, August 20, 2009

cokeplosion

The B family loves nothing more than an ice cold can of diet coke. Sometimes the cokes out of the fridge are not even cold enough to assuage the sweltering Houston heat. This leads some people to put a cold coke in the freezer and set a timer for 7 minutes for that extra chill. Except sometimes some people forget to set a timer...and then forget about the coke...and then this happens.


Whew I'm glad I didn't have to clean that one up! It's about a half hour job as coke sprays to every nook and cranny of the freezer. Ah summertime.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Wow. I have to say that I have never seen that before.

Shari said...

So 7 minutes is the magic #? does it get the little ice chips in it, how long until ice chips, but before explosion...if you're near by can you hear it go off? I've hear this happens but I've never seen it!

Adrienne said...

So, so cool (no pun intended). It's like weird art. Awesome.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.