Wednesday, August 19, 2009

last date in St. Louis

As my 6 or 7 regular readers may have noticed, I've been taking quite the break from blogging about our summer adventures. I'm so far behind I thought I'd just take a baby step and blog about the last date Brian and I went on back in June in St. Louis. I wanted to experience Forest Park like I never had before. Forest Park is approximately 500 acres larger than Central Park in NYC so obviously, we didn't even scratch the surface. First we went on a bike ride. Brian had just bought me a bicycle a few days before. We went through the park and through some of the actual forests in the park, seeing things I never saw all the times I've just been in the car. Cycling is one of Brian's greatest loves so it means a lot when I go on a ride with him. Then we went on a paddle boat ride on a picturesque pond for an hour. It was so fun! We watched turtles and ducklings. Then we left the park because we were too hot and went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and cheesecake that never disappoints. It was one of the most fun dates we've ever had!





No comments:

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.