Monday, February 1, 2010

monday morning

Things I Should Be Doing Right Now:

Showering
Cleaning bathrooms
Scripture Studying
Helping Brian shovel the driveway
Meal planning/Grocery List Making
Sweeping and Mopping
Reading my library books

Best thing about today:

Found out there is a horn opening in a summer festival, in Chicago no less! I hope B can take the audition! It's nice to feel hopeful about the summer.

Worst thing about today:

Our driveway is still covered in ice. Our driveway that is perfect for fast sledding, would also be perfect for our car sliding down and into the neighbor's house across the street. Hmmmm. Stranded inside, 3rd day in a row. But it's not that bad because as you can see above, there's plenty I can do. I just wish I could get these sedentary bones to the gym.

Most looking forward to:

The Bachelor tonight! Ooooo I love Mondays!

2 comments:

happyfamily said...

We're going to Chicago in July, so we hope that Brian gets it too! Reunion time!!!

jeniferkarianne said...

Me too! I love the Bachelor! And how come Elliot can't sled down the driveway? :) :)

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.