I set Elliott up on the computer playing nick jr games while I went to get ready for the day. Later I came downstairs and Elliott said, "Mommy I was watching the lady in the white underwear dancing." "WHAT?!" Brian said, "Yeah, somehow he was watching Lady Gaga on youtube."
How this happened is a total mystery. There were no windows open with you tube on them. The boy doesn't type. And last time I checked, Lady Gaga didn't advertise on Nick Jr.
"Elliott you are not allowed to watch videos of Lady GaGa or anything else on the computer unless mommy or daddy are there." Elliott, "No! I will watch Lady YaGa whenever I want to!"
Sigh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

3 comments:
That is too funny. I wonder how he got there?
Oh my gosh! That is HILARIOUS!!! I love it!
LOL!!
For real? Oh my gosh. That is so hilarious. I'm sorry, it is!! You show em, elliott. Demand that YaGa.
Post a Comment