
Last night I was driving the kids home from a beach trip and we listened to the kid station on XM radio for about an hour and half. (Our new car came with a 3 month free trial and I can't believe how much I LOVE having satellite radio!) One of the songs that played was the Pinky and the Brain theme song! I immediately got excited, while Elliott immediately started saying, "I don't like this one! It's scary!" Naturally, I forced him to listen to it and before long he was singing along "Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain." But what really tickled his funny bone was "Narf!" So for the rest of the trip we were yelling 'Narf' in all sorts of silly voices. Lily even joined in the fun. And there was much laughter. Good times. Now I can't get the song out of my head!

3 comments:
LOVED Pinky and the Brain...as they TRIED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! I'm not sure which one I loved best, the episode of "Gypparody" or the one where he's "Bubba Bo Bob Brain". Too funny.
LOVE IT!!!
Oh my gosh. Now it's in MY head, and I loved that show too! Are you pondering what I'm pondering? "I think so, Brain, but burlap chafes me so."
Post a Comment