Sunday, June 6, 2010

nc art museum

We recently visited the newly reopened North Carolina Art Museum. It was very nice! They have a nice outdoor garden area of bronze casts of Rodin sculptures. That's where we spent most of our time because Lily was screaming and whining loudly inside. She found the art museum a bit restricting with a monkey on her back.

There is an outdoor amphitheater on the grounds also and I'm playing in a concert there this weekend! Woohoo!

Elliott poses like The DancerWhy is Mom pushing a stroller on a gravel path and both the kids are walking? troublemaker
I think she's eating a graham cracker soon after
picking up some goose poop that was on the path.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the pictures, Madelyn!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.