I woke up early this morning, crying. The dreams I was having were so sad, I was crying in my sleep. I woke up, wiped my eyes/face and reminded myself the people I had just dreamed about, Natalie Morales from the Today Show and NieNie, my fave mommy blogger, were NOT dead. But later when I got up I turned on the Today show and went to Nie's blog just to make sure.
I haven't been a big dreamer lately but throughout my life I've had my fair share of bad nightmares, recurring dreams, and crying dreams. Anyone else?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

1 comment:
a few weeks ago i dreamt i hired a hitman to kill my children! then i changed my mind and he wouldn't back down. it was awful and so frightening! i hate the bad dreams i get with pregnancy!
Post a Comment