Today Brian and I celebrate 4 years of marriage! We were married in a 2pm ceremony at the Dallas temple. It was probably more like 2:05 because he left me waiting at the altar, almost, and then someone told me he was in the cafeteria eating some soup. "Well I was hungry! I hadn't eaten all day!" We got married on a Thursday because the next day was Friday the 13th. So on Friday the 13th we caught the last plane into Orlando because a hurricane was coming. It was an exciting start to the honeymoon, eating macaroni and cheese, bunkered down in the hotel room, away from the windows as the hurricane blew through, watching the Athens olympics! It brings back happy memories to be watching them again this week.
I'm so excited for our date! We are going to go to Fogo de Chao for bounteous Brazillian meats and spend the evening in a fancy 4 star hotel Priceline steal! Good thing we're at Grandma's house so Elliott has plenty of babysitters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

9 comments:
I had no idea that we shared an anniversary, but Sungti and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary today. Congratulations! (The four-year mark still seems like an eternity away.)
Oh, and we had a 2pm sealing time, as well! What a funny coincidence.
Four years!? That seems like such a long time! And yet, it seems like an eternity ago when we were all at Interlochen and the whole school was abuzz with your inner-studio romance.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
AWE-SOME!!! I am SO excited for you guys!! I hope the Fogo de Chao over there is better than the one here in LA :(....i'm sure it will be :):) And i have NO DOUBTS your 4-star hotel experience will be a BLAST! ;) yay for happy anniversaries! congratulations! love you!
Congratulations! I can't believe that I've only been married 1 year more than you- craziness. I love that thing about the soup- sounds like Brian. And I love you guys and your family. Thanks for being so great!
Congratulations! Happy happy belated anniversary!
You guys are still super cute!
Post a Comment