I'm more than halfway done with being pregnant! Woohoo! That's the good news. The troubling news is I'm a little bit bigger than I thought I'd be at this point. Could it be due to all the trips to Braum's (ice cream!) since arriving in Fort Worth 2 1/2 weeks ago? And the trip to Pancho's Mexican buffet....?
With my husband where we got married 4 years ago
And my brothers Grant and Jonathan.

4 comments:
You look so cute! I wish you a happy pregnancy and look forward to reading your birth story.
Sorry, sis. No sympathy when you look CUTE at 20 weeks. You really do. Now go cuddle up with that pint of Ben & Jerry's and stop worrying.
You look great! Can't think of a cuter preggo.
What a cute baby belly! I love it! And, I have to say that I love love love Braum's ice cream. Yum!! I wish I lived near a Braum's. Okay, maybe not - it probably would do my body no favors. Oh well...
Post a Comment