Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mama Always Said

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates
You never know what you're gonna get!

Except at Bubba Gump's Restaurant---yummy, yummy tempura shrimp and a unique photo op!



3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Those are hilarious pictures of you two! You guys are such hams!

Brooke said...

I have those same pics of Josh and his little sis at Bubba's. By the way...cute tiny baby bump! How much longer before you find out what you are having?

Shari said...

Your baby bump is very cute! I miss my cute baby bump (I only had it for like a week and then spent weeks with huge, abnormally large, "how many are in there?" bump.

The hug on the toilet, must say would have made me feel a little weird, but I still get to potty by myself for a few more months! Just wait till you're trying to do all that with 2!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.