Thursday, December 3, 2009

lily is 11 months



So I'm a little late on this but I just wanted to record for posterity something about my baby girl at this age. Our Lily is one busy girl! Her daily baby "work" includes clearing the end table next to the sofa of all magazines, ripping the covers off the magazines, tearing up any newspapers or kleenex she may find, and emptying my kitchen cabinets. She can now cruise along the couch and stand unassisted, for just a couple seconds. She loves toast and yogurt but graham crackers are her favorite. I still make her eat baby food for all the vitamins in those veggies but she hardly has enough patience to let us feed her anymore. She still only has 2 teeth. I'm sure her brother had a mouthful by this age. Naps are still very important but may only last an hour or so for each one. She still sleeps a sound 12 hours at night. And darn cold season, she's had a drippy nose for the past 11 days, but finally today it seemed a little better. Brian taught her to give kisses and hum a little at the same time, kind of like someone older might say 'mwahhh' while giving a kiss, she says 'aaaa'. So cute. As long as she's fed on time and gets her naps, this girl is one happy camper! We love her so much and are in total disbelief that in 23 days our baby will be a one year old!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!!! I miss you and your adorable family!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.