Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Holiday Dress



I happen to be going to a wedding at the end of December and wanted a dress to wear. I found this one online for only $40 at shadeclothing.com. I just ordered it. I have never ordered clothes online before so I am a little concerned. Thank goodness I can return it if it doesn't work out. I really like this dress in the picture but who knows if it will look good on me. I've never tried on a shirt dress and they only carried it in one size and I'm not quite sure I'm that size...I really want this to work out so fingers crossed! If it does, I guess I'll get to go on a hunt for some shoes that would go with it, but hopefully could be worn with other things. That sounds like the tricky part!

Have you ever hunted for a modest semi-formal holiday dress? Did you have much luck? I'm just really excited for an occasion to dress up, we're leaving Elliott with my parents and driving up to Oklahoma City for a day or two for the wedding. =)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Love that dress. And, finding a nice modest dress is so hard sometimes! Hopefully that one will work out!

aurora said...

Great dress! I have ordered many things online... usually with good results.
Hope this works for you!

Brekke said...

What a great dress! The last time I had to find a modest dress, I was also pregnant. That makes it a difficult search.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.