He just snatched those girls' hearts and then stomped on them! Arrrggghhh!
For those of you who aren't fans, The Bachelor, Brad, did not pick either girl tonight. He said he really wanted to get married. He said he could be happy marrying/could see himself marrying either one. But to one girl he said, "There are just some things lacking in our relationship." To the other he said, "I just can't look you in the eye and tell you that I love you." Interesting. I think the whole idea of the TV show the Bachelor is a ridiculous way to try to find someone to marry and maybe that's why I find it so entertaining....still...I was hoping for a happy ending. I sincerely liked both the final girls and I was surprised. After he said goodbye to the first girl, Jenny, and then the second, Deanna, I really thought he would say, "Wait, I made a mistake, turn that limo around and bring Jenny back." Sigh. Oh well. I guess it is respectable to make the choice he did tonight as opposed to what so many of the other bachelors have done, picked someone, and then after the 2 months have gone by and the show actually airs, they aren't even with the girl anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment