January 11 was my Grandma's birthday. She's 85! Can you imagine being born in 1923? This selfless lady is one of my most favorite people. She's the type of Grandma who will bake you bran muffins instead of cookies and buy you books instead of toys. She's always up on the weather and can do a crossword puzzle faster than you could do a sudoku. She knows so many words! When she sends a card to Elliott she signs it "Grandma +" (instead of Great Grandma). I know that she loves me and thinks about me everyday. I wish I lived close to her. Happy 85th!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandma R.R.R.
January 11 was my Grandma's birthday. She's 85! Can you imagine being born in 1923? This selfless lady is one of my most favorite people. She's the type of Grandma who will bake you bran muffins instead of cookies and buy you books instead of toys. She's always up on the weather and can do a crossword puzzle faster than you could do a sudoku. She knows so many words! When she sends a card to Elliott she signs it "Grandma +" (instead of Great Grandma). I know that she loves me and thinks about me everyday. I wish I lived close to her. Happy 85th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

1 comment:
Cool! That's the kind of grandma I want to be! (But I've gotta work on the selfless part...)
Post a Comment