Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.
6 comments:
That's too cute! Half the time that's how Timothy is, waiting until the last drop goes down the drain, and even then he doesn't want to get out!
bahaha! that is such a funny picture! although i'm confused...why is your boy lying face-down with his head in his hands and completely naked on the bathtub floor??
Hilarious!
p.s. Where are all the bath toys? I can't shower without tripping on all ours! We can't seem to keep them organized...
hahaha! ok, now that you explained it, that makes sense and it is an even MORE adorable picture!
WOW, way to go on your working-outing! (hehe). you are definitely an inspiration for me, and you give me hope that one day when I do have children, I WILL be able to go to the gym (unlike what I've been told) and still be cute and fit and sexy (like you!)
I never even HEARD of Zumba! What is that?
Love ya!
That's hilarious! Cute little kid bum.
This is so hilarious!
Post a Comment