Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Summer Dreaming

Well one thing's for certain: this summer we could be in Kansas City, Salt Lake City or Raleigh, Boulder, or Switzerland.

Have I mentioned I'm married to the most talented horn player ever? An orchestra in Switzerland called Brian today and invited him to come play with them for 6 weeks this summer, all expenses paid. We're waiting to get some more details from them. Big details-like if E and I can come.

Here's hoping it's not an April's Fools joke. =)

Me in Bern, Switzerland in May 2004.

7 comments:

Emma said...

how exciting! I can't wait to see what happens for you this summer.

Kathryn said...

So many options! Where in Switzerland? I served my mission there, so that's what I hope for you guys!

Ashley said...

Wow! Things are really up in the air for you guys! Does it drive you nuts not knowing where you'll be?

Megan said...

You have some fun choices there. Switzerland for part of the summer--so fun!

Jenny Bay said...

Wow, that is so exciting! :)

happyfamily said...

How fun! Ah, to be young and free again!

Harmony said...

Too bad that didn't work out!
I liked your picture. That was a great trip. This year the chamber orch is doing Carnegie Hall and other spots in the east, state-side.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.