You may remember my affinity for the pumpkin infused bakery items. Well today I had a hankering for something pumpkin and new and I found a recipe for Mini Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins and went to town. Really, I've eaten like a dozen by now. I must remember to sub half the fattiness for apple sauce next time. Also, I must remember this recipe for fall, when it would be more palatable to the average pumpkin connoisseur.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Can I just say: My House Smells Amazing Right Now
You may remember my affinity for the pumpkin infused bakery items. Well today I had a hankering for something pumpkin and new and I found a recipe for Mini Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins and went to town. Really, I've eaten like a dozen by now. I must remember to sub half the fattiness for apple sauce next time. Also, I must remember this recipe for fall, when it would be more palatable to the average pumpkin connoisseur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

3 comments:
After Thanksgiving, cans of pumpkin were on sale here for 19 cents. 19 cents!
Now I have a lot of pumpkin. Please come over and cook me somethin'.
Thanks for the recipes (and the link to the ones back in November!) I'd love the recipe for the pumpkin brownies! Sounds yummy, too. :)
Thanks a bunch for the recipes... I think I still have the recipe for that famous pie we never got to try. I need to just make it before we can't buy butter anymore. ha ha
Post a Comment