Monday, October 13, 2008

Goats

Bad Horn Day



Goat Love



Boy's Best Friend

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Those pictures are too cute! Where in the world did you go to see goats? Looks like your boy is really enjoying himself.

Erin said...

Elliot look so perfect among the little billy goats! Very, very cute!

Celeste Christensen said...

He is so big! And very comfortable with animals!

Unknown said...

Elliott is so adorable! I miss him! I miss you and your family! I can't wait to see you guys again...whenever that is!

Monica said...

Too cute!! Elliot is such a little man! Can't believe it. I remember when he was still a new little guy. Can't wait to see you guys!

Janina Herbert said...

how cute are these pictures?! i love it :) and i love to see how well you guys are doing in st. louis :) and i love and miss you, too ;)

Adrienne said...

Um...that's not at Grant's farm is it? Because that looks like a non-pyscho goat. Either that, or Elliott has some AMAZING superpower with animals.

Audrey said...

cool goats

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.