Brian got his voter registration acknowledgment in the mail today! Only one problem, it was addressed to Brain B*. AAAAAA It's such an easy typo to make but come on, people! See, I bet half you readers didn't even know what the big deal was until I said it was a typo and you went back and looked.
I don't know what he should do about it. I guess on Monday he'll start with calling the Board of Elections. This may be the only time we ever vote in a swing state so we want to vote! Although from what I've seen on the news, Missouri won't matter, Obama will already have enough electoral votes to win without Missouri. That didn't stop him from parading around under the arch this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" ...and in the wings of my stage, there is music.

5 comments:
Eeek! I hope my voter registration comes soon! I know that my vote for president won't really count. McCain will get Utah and Obama will win. But I'm excited about the local elections! I've been researching all the offices and candidates and I'm so EXCITED about voting! Yeah for democracy!
I don't think that it matters- I've seen the voter registration lists, and a few people have numerous listings for the same name spelled differently at the same address. I think he'll be fine.
I vote for a brain too.
Which candidate is that again?
That is funny. We just got our absentee ballots. yay
Got my voter registration today. It's for Carolyn Dvede. Too bad there's no "U" in my last name.
Did Brian get his fixed? Because I'm not sure how to proceed. And here I was so excited to vote! I finally decided who I'm going to vote for president: Bob Barr!
My dad's name is also Brian. Once he had a newspaper article published. On the front cover of the newspaper it said, "Expert reveals secrets about the aquifer." Then when you turned to the article they had printed his name as "Brain." An expert named Brain; how fitting...
Post a Comment