See for yourself:


I never planned on putting ultrasound pics up on here cause who really cares besides me, right? I was just so thrilled that they were 3d, I just had to. To me, she looks a lot like Elliott when he was born. I had an ultrasound because at my 32 week appt. I was measuring like I was 40 weeks. Yikes! But I'm not eating too much, don't have diabetes, and from the ultrasound today, found out she's measuring just fine and my fluid level is on the high side of normal, but still normal. She weighs about 4 lbs. 11 oz already! And she's still a girl so I can go ahead and cut those tags off the pink clothes!

11 comments:
You make 33 weeks look GOOD, sister friend. This is what happens when midgets have babies. You look like you're gonna pop waaaay before you do. That being said, I think you look great. And there is no poppage that I see.
I totally agree that she looks like Elliot!
Baby = ADORABLE!
You = ADORABLE AND HOT MAMA!
love you, and glad everything's well :)
I wish I looked as cute as you do! Way to go! I love the ultrasound pics!
You both look beautiful! Thanks for posting the pictures. :)
how exciting!! You look great :) Hang in there!!
I love ultrasound pics! I had an ultrasound on my due date. The ultrasound tech predicted Riley would have lots of hair, and we all know how that turned out... Good luck with your hairy child! :)
Those are AMAZING photos!
Wow! 3D is amazing! You can actually see what she will look like- not just generic baby!
And I am sad to say that I have been missing-in-action for so long from your blog, that I didn't know that you were preggie! Congrats. {hugs}
That is so cool- She is going to be such a cute little girl!
You're no where near as big as I was at this point...actually I never even made it to 33 weeks...Just 32...You are super adorable, I just love pregnant bellies!
Post a Comment