What have we been keeping ourselves busy with lately?
Discovering PlayDoh
"Mommy, I want to go swimming." "No you don't. It's too cold outside." "No, I want to go swimming RIGHT NOW."
Channeling my inner Paul Deen...
and Martha Stewart
The cinnamon rolls were baked because I'd spent an entire day lying on the couch because I felt too pregnant to move. But at the end of day I wanted to feel like I'd accomplished something so I made them. I LOVE cinnamon rolls but I only make them about once a year. It's healthier that way. I realized they really aren't that difficult to make so maybe I'll make them more often. The picture is of them fresh out of the oven, before the icing. After the icing...well then we ate them so there wasn't much to take a picture of.
The Candy Christmas trees were made because I make about one craft a year and have I told you about my pregnancy addiction to ice and peppermint crunching? So when I was in the mood to make a Christmas craft and was perusing websites for ideas, this immediately appealed to me. So after 2 bad hot glue burns, a large quantity of peppermints, 95 mini candy canes, a box of red hots, and probably 7 or 8 cavities later, my craft for the year was complete. It's nothing fancy but I had fun making it.
And spending lots of time with my boys
And for those of you who didn't believe me with the last picture:
In fact, I didn't even know I was that huge. The next picture Brian took was of me crying and begging him to try a different angle. Just kidding. But seriously, a salesperson on Black Friday asked if I was going to have the baby in the store. "I wish!" I told her. By the time I try to go to sleep and throughout the night every night I'm at the GET THIS BABY OUT point!

6 comments:
You look great!
And, Happy Birthday to Brian!
You look fabulous! Not much longer now!
Oh, you're so cute pregnant! All the same, I'll pray you go early.
Also, would you care to share your cinnamon roll recipe? Those look divine!
Oh my goodness...you ALL belly! It is so cute...have I told you I love pregnant bellies...I'm thinking about having another one, just to have the belly...but then I'd have another kid...so I'll have to wait a little while longer!
Toots, that's like another Madelyn, but horizontal. Teeny people are not supposed to have big babes. Tell yourself that. :)
I am so envious of your boy and the penguins picture!! Nat did that when he was 2 and I didn't get a pic with him and the penguins. I've lost sleep over this. Maybe I'll just steal your pic and photoshop Nat's head onto Elliott's body.
You look beautiful! You're tiny, and your little girl is growing! :) Good luck w/in the next few days!
Post a Comment