Yesterday I went out to stick something in the mailbox and when I came back in, there was a ladybug on my arm. Ewwwww. The only time ladybugs are cute is when they are Halloween costumes. A little bit later I realized my house was under attack. On my screen door there were at least 10 ladybugs. There were 2-3 on the curtains in my room, about 5 around Elliott's window and about 30 on the windows in the basement. Gross! What gives? Who knew there was a ladybug season?
Elliott does 2 new cute things these days.
1.When a cd is on in the car, during the pauses in between tracks, he applauds. It cracks me up every time. I don't know how he decided to starting clapping for Bach or John Mayer, whomever it may be. We did take him to a string quartet playing at the library a few weeks ago and he did clap there.
2. Brian has been trying to teach him how to jump. So after about a week of demonstrations, he has started either raising a foot and doing a little bounce or doing a little gallop when we say, "Jump Elliott Jump!" He gets so excited and proud of himself. It is so cute!

4 comments:
what? you don't like ladybugs?
Oh, ladybugs aren't gross! I guess having a boy that loves ALL things creepy and crawly has made me appreciate the not-so-creepy bugs like lady bugs.
Ooh, I like ladybugs! They're one of the only bugs I let touch me.
I saw a lady bug today and thought of you.
Post a Comment